Originally published on November 23, 2022
Planning on having any energy-related discussions this holiday season—which, thanks to higher energy prices, is a lot more expensive than last holiday season?
I’ve got you covered.
Here are talking points answering 12 of today’s most important energy questions.
- Why is the US experiencing an energy crisis?
America’s energy crisis is mostly US Democrats’ fault
- Why is the world experiencing an energy crisis?
Testimony: "How the Biden Administration and the Global Anti-Fossil-Fuel Movement Caused an Energy Crisis and Inflated Our Cost of Living"
- Why is Europe so at the mercy of Russia?
Europe's extreme vulnerability to Russia was totally preventable
- Why is electricity getting less reliable and more expensive?
- What’s going on with diesel shortages?
Our dangerous diesel shortage caused by anti-fossil-fuel politicians
- What’s going on with the Strategic Petroleum Reserve that President Biden has been drawing from?
How Biden’s abuse of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to win votes harms our energy security
- Is it true that extreme weather events like Hurricane Ian are getting worse and worse?
25 myths about extreme weather, refuted
- Was The Inflation Reduction Act good for America?
The “Inflation Reduction Act” is a 4-step recipe for destroying American energy
- What The Inflation Reduction Act good for America? (Part 2)
12 myths about the terrible “Inflation Reduction Act,” refuted
- What’s the truth about EVs? Are they really able to rapidly replace oil-powered vehicles?
The proper policy toward EVs, which are promising but not cost-effective for the vast majority of Americans, is 1) let them compete on a free market and 2) make sure we have plenty of low-cost, reliable electricity. Our President's new Executive Order does the exact opposite.
- Should we be trying to rapidly get off fossil fuels?
The irrefutable case for a Fossil Future
- What should America’s energy policy be going forward?
The Energy Freedom Platform
- What is the right “climate policy” for America?
A pro-human, pro-freedom policy for CO2 emissions